4. crisp RESEARCH Study: Low Code Development
How is low-code currently being used in the market and what are the areas of application?
The new Crisp Research Study, which was produced in cooperation with Intrexx, provides the answers to these questions. An empirical survey of 150 IT and business decision-makers was conducted to investigate to what extent the current trending topic has already taken root.
The use of a good digital solution can secure the economic and competitive survival of a company through greater efficiency or new sources of revenue.
The release and development frequency of new digital applications and platforms is steadily increasing. Speed, functionality, and design are the most important decision-making features as far as users are concerned. As a result, cutthroat competition is already here when it comes to digital assets.
What businesses need is a platform that enables them to create a valuable digital asset quickly and with an advanced set of features, a great user experience and as much development freedom as possible.
Thanks to low-code development platforms, this is no longer a problem.
Table of contents:
- Why businesses need low-code platforms
- The digital whirlwind reaches the application landscape
- The price of good applications – development outsourcing vs insourcing?
- Next chapter low-code – businesses initiate the development paradigm
- Low-code development will be integrated deeply into the app development process
- How do businesses want to use low-code development?
- What is required for implementation?
- Low-code becomes part of corporate DNA
- Outlook and recommendations
- Methodology, sampling, and study information